I subscribe to the IBM Smart SOA Newsletter, a monthly e-newsletter sent out by IBM. The newsletter always provides interesting articles on current information in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and related trends in Business Process Management (BPM).
Today I opened the most recent newsletter in my in-basket. This article has an interesting lead article on Smart Work that I thought you’d enjoy. You can see the full online version at IBM Smart SOA Newletter. Here’s a list of the articles in the current issue:
- Ideas for innovation from the Smart Work Jam: On September 16-18, 2009, IBM hosted the Smart Work Jam, engaging industry and university thought leaders, clients, Business Partners and IBMers to discuss how we can work smarter together. For 72 hours, more than 2,000 participants from 68 countries “jammed” with nearly 5,000 posts across seven topics. The Smart Work Jam Report, which details the results of that conversation, is now available. Access the article here Ideas for innovation from the Smart Work Jam
Other Articles Include:
- Impact 2010: Impact is a great conference for both business and IT leaders. It will be held May 2-5 in Las Vegas. Read article here.
- BPM BlueWorks Adds Resources For Process Improvement: How organizations in 90 countries are jump starting Business Process management Read article here
- An Approach For Working Smarter in Retail: Use it to improve supply chains, customer loyalty and margins. Read article here
- Proven Practices: Enhancing performance of business rules projects Read Redpaper here.
- Business Process Management Software News: IBM closes its acquisition of Lombardi Software. Read article here.
- New Electronic Support: New consolidated, customizable online tools for full technical info. Access a webcast series describing the new features. Read article here
If you are interested in SOA and BPM topics, you’d enjoy the newsletter. The newsletter has been delivered monthly since January 2007 and is full of the latest information, best practices, technical tips, resources and more, on service oriented architecture (SOA).
To access the online newsletter http://www.ibm.com/vrm/newsletter/10481 . To access all previous issues of this newsletter, check out the archives. To subscribe to the IBM Smart SOA e-newsletter, go to manage your subscriptions. You’ll need to register and sign in with your email. And then you can manage all your subscriptions from IBM.