Feeding Edge is a consulting company based out of the UK, founded by epredator (ex-IBMer Ian Hughes), a globally recognized metaverse evangelist and tribal leader. I’ve been a follower of epredator ever since I first ventured into Second Life back in 2006. He has a great vision for how gaming will improve the future of work and business.
Feeding Edge recently posted a set of 7 predictions about the next 10 years on it’s website’s blog Life at the Feeding Edge
Here is a summary of the seven predictions….
- Keep Walking. Our thirst for mobile computing may stress traditional telecom’s business.
- Batteries. Feeding Edge says we need further innovation in batteries.
- 3d Printing. 10 years should be enough for this to become “mainstream”.
- Games as work. Work and business is a role playing game.
- Brands crossing digital borders. Businesses must learn to engage with people where ever they are online….and offline.
- Collectives vs Corporate. Feeding Edge sees a need to reduce long statements and terms and conditions on digital content.
- Renaissance – Access for All. Putting technology in the hands of all people is going to cause a generational renaissance.
Check out Feed'ing Edge’s full post “Next Decade?” at http://www.feedingedge.co.uk/blog/2009/12/30/the-next-decade/
Thanks for the list epredator.