As I am watching for 2010 predictions and trends information, a recent post from seomoz’s CEO Rand Fishkin caught my eye. In 2009, Rand co-authored the Art of SEO from O'Reilly Media and was named among the 30 Best Young Tech Entrepreneurs Under 30 by BusinessWeek.
The title of Rand’s post is 8 Predictions for SEO in 2010. Here’s Rand’s list:
- This Real-Time Search Thing is Outta Here
- Twitter's "Link Graph" is the Real Deal
- Personalized Search is Here to Stay
- It's Going to Be a Two-Engine, 80/20 World
- Site Explorer & Linkdomain will Disappear
- SEO Spending Will Rise Dramatically
- 2010 is the Year of Conversion Rate Optimization
- More Queries will Send Less Traffic
The post 8 Predictions for SEO in 2010 provides a bunch of detail on each of the 8 predictions. I suggest you check it out.