I subscribe to IdeaWatch, a monthly e-newsletter sent out by IBM’s Institute for Business Value team. The newsletter always provides interesting articles. The articles contain strategic insights and recommendations based on research that IBM’s Institute for Business Value team of analysts and consultants regularly perform. The articles help me stay informed on the critical issues facing business leaders.
Today I opened the most recently newsletter in my in-basket. You can see the full online version at IdeaWatch. Here’s a list of the articles in the current issue:
- The World’s US$4 Trillion Challenge: Using a system of systems approach to build a smarter planet
- How To Make Your City Smarter: Creating and assessing the path to prosperity
- Intelligent Transport: How cities can improve mobility
- Supply chain management: The Smarter Supply Chain of the Future: Global Chief Supply Chain Officer Study
- Travel & transportation: The smarter railroad: An opportunity for the railroad industry
- Ideas for smarter cities: Welcome to TheSmarterCity. Not a vision of tomorrow, but a vision of today.
- North American Smarter Cities Virtual event: In just one day, you could improve every day in your city
- A Smarter Planet: Find out more about the Decade of Smart
As mentioned above, you can access the current version of the e-newsletter online at IdeaWatch. From that page you can also access all the previous issues.
If you are not yet subscribing to this monthly e-newsletter, I encourage you to do so. It’s a nice monthly digest that provides with current thought leadership content. To subscribe, you’ll need to go to the subscription center for IBM e-newsletters https://www-931.ibm.com/bin/subscriptions/welcome.cgi?cl=ZZEN and once you register with your email id, you’ll be presented with a list of e-newsletters. Look for IdeaWatch: Business Perspectives from IBM Global Business Services and select it to subscribe.