Last week, I posted about the emergence of the Social Business term to represent the next stage in how companies are using social and collaboration technologies in order to conduct business. My post “The Social Business Train Is Leaving The Station Are You On It?” provides an overview of the trend and makes the case for why it is important.
As a follow-up, I wanted you to be aware of the Social Business Jam. On February 8-11, 2011 IBM will host the Social Business Jam (www.ibm.com/social/businessjam). Should you register, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with leading experts on topics such as:
- Building the Social Business of the Future
- Building Participatory Organizations Through Social Adoption
- Using Social to Understand and Engage with Customers
- What does Social mean for IT?
- Identifying Risks and Establishing Governance
I will be jamming…along with some leading Social Business experts, including:
- Charlene Li, Founder of Altimeter Group, Author of “Groundswell”
- Mei Li Tan, CMO, Treasury & Trade Solutions, Citigroup
- Steve Wylie, GM of Enterprise 2.0 Conference
- Vittorio Cretella, CIO, Mars Inc.
Join me in the Jam. Should be an interesting discussion. It all starts February 8th, so register NOW!!! www.ibm.com/social/businessjam.
For those of you on Twitter, we’ll be using the hashtag #sbjam